My Fall Must Haves!

by - September 20, 2014

Fall is upon us and every girl has a list of items they absolutely must have for the season. Here are a few of mine.

Beanies & Scarves
I'm am completely obsessed with beanies and scarves. Coming from Arizona I got lots of crazy looks like "why are you wearing that here it's not even cold?" wherever I went. Now that I live in Upstate New York where it actually does get cold, I have an excuse to wear them as much as I want without any weird looks from others. One of my favorite beanies that you'll probably be seeing me wear a lot is a beige knit beanie from H&M that I got for five dollars. I literally wear it all the time it's so warm and comfy! My scarf that I like to wear is my hunter green infinity scarf from Cotton On, also for five dollars. Cotton On had a deal last year where you could get any scarf for five dollars with any other purchase from the store. I couldn't pass up the offer and now it's my go to scarf.

Candles, Lots of Candles
Candles are a must have any time of the year, but I especially love them during fall and winter. What better way to come home from a long day of work and light a fall pumpking pie scented candle.

Red/Burgundy Lipstick
A fall staple that every girl should have is red lipstick. For me, I prefer the burgundy or plum colors more. It looks better on my skin tone. I wish I could pull of the bright red lip, but it's just not for me. If you're not into lipstick as much you could always go for a plum colored lipgloss as well. My favorite burgundy lipstick for fall is the Kate Moss for Rimmel London shade 11. I'm sure you've read tons of reviews on the Kate Moss lipsticks. They're amazing, and such a good price! You can't beat it.

You May Also Like

0 comments