HASK Macadamia Oil Hair Care Collection Review

by - December 06, 2015

I received the Full Size HASK Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Hair Care Collection and canvas drawstring bag in the mail to test and review. Just a disclaimer, I am not being paid for this review. 


Included in the sample was:
-Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Shampoo
-Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Conditioner
-Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Deep Conditioner 
-Macadamia Shine Oil Treatment
-Drawstring Canvas Bag

First off, the smell of this product is a vanilla scent which I love. The shampoo works up into a nice lather, I've found in some other organic, paraben free shampoos the product doesn't lather which is something I look for in a shampoo. My hair is very dry and damaged from frequent blow drying and straightening. I used the deep conditioner and left it on for the recommended 10 minutes and I clearly saw a difference in my hair. My hair felt smoother and looked shinier after. I did my normal straightening routine and used the Shine Oil Treatment and my hair was shiny and beautiful. This hair care system definitely left my hair moisturized and feeling healthy. I would recommend this product to all my friends and readers!


Powered By Brandbacker

You May Also Like

0 comments